Welcome to the Holly Kai Park website, where you can find all the latest news and information on Holly Kai Park, the art and events venue for the Hollywood Estates in Second Life.
What Is Holly Kai Park?
Holly Kai Park is a public space located within Holly Kai Estate on the north side of Blake Sea and in the United Sailing Sims. It offers several venues, as well as parkland and places to sit and relax. The marina features moors lips for boats (2 hour loiter time) and a rezzing area to re-rez boats if you stay longer.
Our facilities comprise in brief (follow the links to find our more):
- The Holly Kai Gallery: an art gallery dedicated to monthly events with up to two artists in residence at a time. It is the home of Art at the Park and Stories at the Park.
- Holly Kai Spirit: a live events venue floating over the water with a large dance floor and a stage area, suitable for music events, dance performances.
- Caitinara Bar: our subterranean bar and club with weekly music events.
- Bumper Boats: have a little fun on the water!
- Seanchai Library: Holly Kai Park is honoured to be the home of Seanchai Library, one of Second Life’s oldest spoken word programmes.
The main landing point for the part is on the east side of the region, and within our Information Centre, where you can find a map of the park and general information about us. Touch the TP buttons on the map to teleport to those locations.
Accessible by water and teleport, Holly Kai Park is open 24/7 to visitors, who are welcome to come and explore, visit the venues, enjoy the exhibitions and avail themselves of our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you soon to Holly Kai Park, and please use the Park Facilities option in the About menu to find out more about all Holly Kai Park has to offer!!
Park Guidelines for Your Enjoyment
As with any public space, there are a few guidelines we ask visitors to observe.
- No nudity: Holly Kai is rated Moderate, and we ask that all visitors respect this and avoid public nudity and sexual acts.
- Please respect the privacy of local residents: Holly Kai Park has a number of private residences around it. Please respect their privacy and refrain from wandering into their gardens and homes.
- Please be civil to other visitors, and refrain from acts which might be considered harassing or being a nuisance.
- Enjoy the park and its facilities.
All rated Moderate
- Holly Kai main landing point
- Holly Kai Gallery
- Holly Kai Spirit
- Caitinara Bar
- Medici Collection
- Seanchai Library
- Bumper Boats